9:45 a.m. Sunday School
11:00 a.m. Morning Worship
Tuesday (6 week courses, please call for dates)
6:00 p.m. Bible Study
7:00 p.m. Archery
Wednesday (Sept through May)
10:30 a.m. Bible Study (for Spanish speakers)
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Character Building Programs for Youth
6:00 p.m. – Love and Logic Parenting
6:30-7:30 p.m. Overcomers Bible Study
The Lodge offers a safe environment for a family to stay while stabilizing their crisis. The program provides strengths based case management to facilitate self-sufficiency, housing stabilization, and successful transition to safe and affordable permanent housing.
Start your child down the path of educational success and happiness at Small Wonders Preschool, 420 E. Santa Fe in Olathe! Small Wonders provides an education which enhances social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual growth. Our mission is to prepare the preschool child to thrive in new environments!
- The 3-year-old program – emphasizes the development of social skills. Children are exposed to music, art, drama, language and creative play. They will learn to follow directions, work on listening skills and fine and gross motor skills.
- The 4-year-old program – continues to build on skills developed in the 3-year-old program. Classes are more structured to provide pre-reading and pre-math skills in a fun and creative manner. A positive attitude toward learning fostered at this age helps a child make a smooth transition to kindergarten.
- The 5-year-old program – is geared to meet the needs of the child who age-wise is ready for kindergarten, but for various reasons would benefit from another year of development before entry into school. This class offers some individualized attention for the children.
- The Summer Program – has great emphasis on creative aspects of art, drama, music and story-telling. This program is an integrated program of 3-, 4- & 5-year-olds. Summer school is two, four-week sessions. You may enroll in one or both sessions. We offer the choice of two or three classes per week.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee must be paid at the time of the registration to guarantee a position in class.
- If classes are full when a parent calls, the child’s name will be put on a waiting list.
- Parents of enrolled children will be notified by letter in August as to the dates of preschool orientation and starting dates of preschool.
- The following forms must be completed and returned prior to the beginning of the school term: Parent Background Information, Child Personal History, Health Form (signed by physician), and NOTARIZED Emergency Authorization.
- Admission policies shall be non-discriminatory in regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap or sex in accordance with K.S.A. 44-1009.
To enroll your child or for more information, please call 913.782.3640.